Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My visit to the dentist

Okay, so I went to the dentist today for a cleaning.  As I am laying there in the chair feeling completely awkward, I wonder what does everyone else do when they are getting their teeth cleaned?  Eyes open or closed?  I actually find it impossible to keep my tongue still and the more that I think about it, the harder it becomes.  All I can do is hope that I am not a freak and that this is normal.  I would hate being a hygienist, my hats off to them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you are not a FREAK. I close my eyes; scared of what I may see. The tongue thing - that is normal, I think. They are always talking and you want to join in but you can't. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Carmelita, you are so funny! Only you would lay there and think, "Should my eyes be open or closed?" :-)

Lory